This is as good as it gets in terms of stylish living. The apartment is in Stockholm and a perfect example of how to decorate a not so big apartment. The apartment is 103 kvm and has four rooms and a kitchen. This apartment belongs to freelance interior stylist Lotta Agaton. And the best part – it is for sale. Learn more about that right here.
Five things I love about the apartment:
– The read lips phone. This item will always have a special place in my heart. I saw it the very first time I visited London, but didn’t buy it. Then on my second visit, I walked by the shop (pure luck), and had to buy it – and so I did. I was 16 and very much in love with my new phone. And the I actually saw one in a shop in town this summer.
– All the black & white prints, especially the ones by Therese Sennerholt. I would love to own one of them.
– The mix of cheap and expensive furniture. The combination makes her apartment look like a comfy zone.
– The red room – given the fact that the rest of the apartment is in black & write, I love the way the color red is used, in what must be her daughter’s room.
– The letters and numbers all around the apartment. See how many you can find.
Images: Oscars Mäkleri