Østerbro living in a town house with room for the entire family. I hope to live in a small house in the middle of town some day. In the meantime, I’ll just enjoy these lovely pictures of a very beautiful home.
Images: Bolig Magasinet
If you have the slightest interest in interior design, and I presume that you have – otherwise you probably wouldn’t be reading my blog. I’ve stumbled upon this amazing interior design photographer called Pernille Kaalund. Her work is amazing, and I know I’ll be spending quite some time on her site.
Here are some of my favourite pictures from her Urban Living “The screenplay writers private scene”
Images: Pernille Kaalund
I fel in love with this room the very first time I lay my eyes on it. It’s so perfect and a room, where you want to spend a lot of time in. The lucky girl is Maren (1), who lives in Brooklyn, NY with her parents. The room is 84 square feet and it is long and narrow.
Things I really love about the room:
Here’s a pretty cool kitchen I had to share here on the blog. The old kitchen has been replaced with this new and fantastic IKEA kitchen in black and white, with drops of color here and there.
Things I like in the kitchen:
* The Børge Mogensen bench – it’s so lovely
* The white floor
* The Arne Jacobsen things in the kitchen
* The mix of old and new things
* The yellow Vola tap
* The Rancilio coffee grinder (we have one, and I wouldn’t trade it for anyhting)
* The IKEA kitchen (who says you have to pay a million to look a million?)
*The gas stove from Smeg
* The pile of cookbooks – notice Almanak by Claus Meyer (I actually think we’ve got the exact same pile of books)
* The turquoise wall cupboard
Images: Rom 123