I fel in love with this room the very first time I lay my eyes on it. It’s so perfect and a room, where you want to spend a lot of time in. The lucky girl is Maren (1), who lives in Brooklyn, NY with her parents. The room is 84 square feet and it is long and narrow.
Things I really love about the room:
- The 15 IKEA storage boxes on the wall. They are amazing for almost everything. Unfortunately, we cannot buy them in white in Denmark anymore. So our wall can never be completed.
- The white painted floor.
- That yellow is the recurring color in the room. It’s a great way to create a cozy atmosphere, and color is always a great way to emphasize that this room is meant for playing.
- All in all, I feel very inspired to do something about my daughter’s side of the room.
Lagt i Children, Cool Stuff, Decorate, Inspiration, Interior | med emneordet Brooklyn, Children's room, Design, IKEA, Inspiration, Kids Room, NYC | 1 Comment »
Oh, who wouldn’t want to work here? This is Mulberry’s new Headquarters is in Kensington, London. It is designed by Universal Design Studio.
Images: Universal Design Studio via My First Little place…
Lagt i Cool Stuff, Decorate, I'm Loving | med emneordet Inspiration, Interior, London, Mulberry | 1 Comment »
This is a stunning example of how three small apartments can be joined together, and become one big amazing place. I could just move in right away.
Images: Bolig Magasinet
Lagt i Cool Stuff, Furniture, Inspiration | med emneordet BoligMagasinet, Inspiration, Interior | Leave a Comment »
Hope you all have a lovely day with your families. More about my perfect morning in another post today. But first I want to show you this amazing small space where Lasse lives. Lasse lives in Aarhus, Denmark – and is the International Division winner for 2011 in the 7th Annual Smallest Coolest Home Contest on Apartment Therapy.
Images: Apartment Therapy (small cool)
Lagt i Cool Stuff, Decorate, Inspiration | med emneordet Denmark, Inspiration, Living, Small spaces | Leave a Comment »
Here’s a pretty cool kitchen I had to share here on the blog. The old kitchen has been replaced with this new and fantastic IKEA kitchen in black and white, with drops of color here and there.
Things I like in the kitchen:
* The Børge Mogensen bench – it’s so lovely
* The white floor
* The Arne Jacobsen things in the kitchen
* The mix of old and new things
* The yellow Vola tap
* The Rancilio coffee grinder (we have one, and I wouldn’t trade it for anyhting)
* The IKEA kitchen (who says you have to pay a million to look a million?)
*The gas stove from Smeg
* The pile of cookbooks – notice Almanak by Claus Meyer (I actually think we’ve got the exact same pile of books)
* The turquoise wall cupboard
Images: Rom 123
Lagt i Inspiration, Interior, Kitchen | med emneordet Danish Design, Inspiration, Kitchen | Leave a Comment »
I’ve had a fantastic weekend. I had the day off on Friday, watched some of the royal wedding, and went shopping with a friend. Enjoyed a quiet night in with the family.
Saturday was our big makeover day. Our balcony had to be cleaned and ready for summer. The whole family got up early, and went shopping for flowers, herbs and other nice things to put out there. Now we just need something to sit on. We need to come up with a safe solution, because the little one has to be safe out there as well. So no chairs or other stuff he can climb up on. Got any suggestions?
Lagt i Inspiration | med emneordet Quotes | Leave a Comment »
Where: Johanneberg, in Gothenberg, Sweden
Size: 39 kvm
Things I love in this apartment:
* fresh flowers in multiple colours
* The light chain around the window, and the fact that it is black. I love the effect in the room.
* The lamp over the table – notice the purple cord
* The “you me we” print by the bed
* The Kusmi tea in the kitchen. Not only is the tea delicious, but the canister is so decorative
Lagt i Decorate, Furniture, Inspiration, Kitchen | med emneordet Globe, Gothenburg, Inspiration, Kitchen, Real Estate, Small spaces, Sweden | Leave a Comment »