Posts Tagged ‘Stockholm’
Size: 57 kvm
Location: Vasastan, Stockholm
Things I like about the place:
* The paintings on the wall in the living room
* The shower curtain with stars. I’m addicted to stars
* The photo collage in the hall
* The writing on the wall – although I think it’s a bit too much here. But I like the concept of it
This is as good as it gets in terms of stylish living. The apartment is in Stockholm and a perfect example of how to decorate a not so big apartment. The apartment is 103 kvm and has four rooms and a kitchen. This apartment belongs to freelance interior stylist Lotta Agaton. And the best part – it is for sale. Learn more about that right here.
Five things I love about the apartment:
– The read lips phone. This item will always have a special place in my heart. I saw it the very first time I visited London, but didn’t buy it. Then on my second visit, I walked by the shop (pure luck), and had to buy it – and so I did. I was 16 and very much in love with my new phone. And the I actually saw one in a shop in town this summer.
– All the black & white prints, especially the ones by Therese Sennerholt. I would love to own one of them.
– The mix of cheap and expensive furniture. The combination makes her apartment look like a comfy zone.
– The red room – given the fact that the rest of the apartment is in black & write, I love the way the color red is used, in what must be her daughter’s room.
– The letters and numbers all around the apartment. See how many you can find.
Images: Oscars Mäkleri
I’m in love. I’ve been working a lot this week, and haven’t had the time to visit many blogs. But I’ve taken the day off tomorrow, I’m sitting outside Aarhus and the kids are sleeping. It’s pretty great. And I’ve been enjoying myself tonight with google reader. I found this lovely apartment in Stockholm. I know it’s been all over the blog world, but I have to save it too. Lots of fantastic details in this place. And it’s for sale.
Posted in Bedroom, Children, Cool Stuff, Decorate, Furniture, Home Office, Inspiration, Interior, Kitchen, tagged Family Living, Interior, Living, Small spaces, Stockholm on januar 10, 2011| Leave a Comment »
Her er inspiration til hvordan man får plads til en familie på fire på 96 kvm. Familien bor i det centrale Stockholm med en fantastisk udsigt. Se mange flere billeder og læs om familien lige her.
Keep it small – inspiration for the family of four living in small spaces. Get your inspiration from this Swedish family from Stockholm. For more information go here.
Dette hyggelige hus ligger lige udenfor Stockholm. Jeg er vendt tilbage til de her billeder flere gange i løbet af sidste uge. Der er så mange fine detaljer. Faktisk er huset til salg, og sælgeren er kvinden bag denne blog.
Welcome to Stockholm. This lovely house is situated just outside the city. Have a look around, and be sure to notice all the amazing details. If you’re interested you can buy the house right here. What is more, the house is owned by this blogger.